Hi, my name is Denise (or Neecie).
I am a mommy of three and have a full weeb household! I love to watch anime and usually have something playing in the background while I work. I also love video games, but don't have as much time as I used to (aside from Obey Me! LOL).
I am a self-admitted teenybopper but I also have a deep love for indie, death metal, 80s, 90s and Disney music. I work for a video game company and I love it!
I also really enjoy doodling and making pins, so thank you thank you thank you for stopping by!
This is still technically a work in progress (aren't we all though?), but for now here is a list of the things I'm currently watching and playing.
- My Hero Academia (catching up)
- Spy x Family
- One Piece (I started from the beginning! LOLOL)
- JJK, again (the boyfriend hasn't seen all of it)
- Tokyo Revengers, again (the boyfriend hasn't seen this either)
- Haikyuu, again <3
- Rising of the Shield Hero s2
- games for work (and no I can't say which ones T.T I'm sorry)
- Obey Me!
Also very important, my anime daddies are as follows (in no particular order after Oikawa):
- everyone else in the Haikyuu universe
- Goblin Slayer
- Satoshi Isshiki
- All Might (both forms)
- Eren (leave me alone)